Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome



I just started three blogs tonight. It is something that I have been working on for a while, different ideas in different departments.

I have, over the past few weeks, been becoming more familiar with blogging, and the blogging community. I've always wanted to get involved, but it was another social medium that I had to learn and figure out, I didn't want to come in with the same old topics, as on my YouTube channel, but I didn't want to abandon what I came on the internet to do.



What did I come on the internet to do? Well... spread information I guess. I feel like a lot of contributers to the free thought community feel like we come from a place in our physical lives where nobody hears us. No one cares about taking action, politics, current events, no one wants to take the time to learn new things and meet new people, and that's why a lot of us congregate on the internet, for the intellectual release, for the brain-gasm, to let the culminating accumulation of thoughts have place to burst from and then into, without being ridiculed, but still being judged, being allowed to make fun, without having to instantly turn to violence, a peaceful place where freethinking people can finally poke fun at the close minded without being looked at oddly for doing so.

So after tossing around a few ideas inside of my brain, three blogs have been born.
You are currently reading Evolution of a YouTuber. This blog is pretty self-explanatory, it is going to catalog my coming onto and being immersed in the YouTube community, with some short funny stories and other interesting content thrown in here and there to keeping things varied.

There are two other Blogs I have created
Worthy Comments
and
Pope Approved

Please Follow All My Blogs. I promise not to pump out any just to read content, and to make sure that everything you recieve through any and all of my blogs will be to the same quality that you have come to enjoy on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post Your Stupid Thoughts And Opinions